Posted on Sep 18, 2021 by Elevate Direct
7 Month Contract Role
An international company in Cork (Remote) is looking for ASICS Engineer.
- You will be responsible for Physical design of standalone sub-blocks which can be done flat or hierarchical from PnR to Physical verification
- Work with Physical Design team, highlighting issues and best practices.
- Help build timing ECO's for project tapeout.
- Build/maintain scripts and methodologies for analysis and runs.
- 7 years' experience as an ASICS Engineer
- Detailed knowledge of the ASIC Physical Design flow and methodology.
- Proficient in Physical Verification. DRC analysis, LVS, ERC
- Proficient in IR-drop/Power analysis using standard industry tools Redhawk Preferred
- Hands on experience in STA, timing analysis and constraints management
- Hands on experience in Scripting languages (TCL, Perl, Python )
- Hands on experience in Formal Verification and low power checking
- Familiarity with synthesis, logic equivalence, DFT and Back End related methodology and tools
- Understand and implement improving existing methodologies and flows.
- Familiar with ECO techniques and implementation.
- Experience in ASIC timing constraints generation and timing closure. Expertise in STA tools (Primetime) and flow.
- Familiarity with hierarchical design approach, top-down design, timing and physical convergence.
- Good communication and interaction with Front End teams and Physical Design teams.