Senior CRM Systems Analyst
Posted on Sep 18, 2021 by Allen Lane Ltd.
We are delighted to be working with a leading UK Charity that helps hundreds of thousands of children every year across over four hundred services. Their successful reach and impact is reliant on the sound infrastructure that supports their frontline workers, including the technology and systems. The charity is embarking on an ambitious three year digital transformation programme and this is a fantastic opportunity to join them as Senior CRM Systems Analyst, as they look to implement a new CRM.
Provide lead expertise with the management and maintenance of the charity's supporter and fundraising systems (in the first instance, The Raiser's Edge), ensuring integrity of data and system controls through efficient process design/management.
- Provide technical expertise to enable resolution of all levels up to major and complex incidents, in accordance with the ITIL Incident Management methodology for Supporter Systems, ensuring Service Levels are met, records and documentation maintained.
- Be a technical lead within the specialist area of expertise for supporter systems development projects, designing and guiding the implementation of their requirements, ensuring an efficient and supportable implementation, including preparation of documentation and training for users of Supporter Systems.
- Develop, monitor and regularly test, core supporter systems and their service and disaster recovery procedures, including system recovery, liaising with technology colleagues and 3rd party vendors responding immediately or referring to senior management when risks are identified.
- Monitor the security of our Supporter Systems in collaboration with the IT Services team, and user activity through regular user access reviews. To respond immediately to threats and breaches, undertaking the appropriate corrective action to maintain security, and deal with inappropriate use.
- Work with Supporter Systems suppliers in accordance with the Technology Vendor Management Framework to ensure the effective delivery of their services and assist in managing the relationship with them.
- Raiser's Edge Nxt administration and application support experience.
- Business process experience gained within a charity fundraising department.
- Experience writing SQL queries and creating automated reports.
- Experience of construction and design of relational databases using a structured analysis methodology of web or database applications.
Action for Children are committed to allowing employees to work predominantly remotely, therefore candidates must be willing to travel to the Watford office only monthly.
Employee benefits include:
29 days annual leave per year plus bank holidays
Discount portal - discount off high street brands, concierge, travel agency