Senior Technical Support Analyst (Salesforce)
Posted on Sep 18, 2021 by FRS Recruitment
Our client, a multinational technology company, is seeking someone with a good Salesforce development background to join their IT support team.
- Triage, troubleshoot, and resolve issues with Salesforce CRMs.
- Delve into issues that require you to work with and differentiate between various software layers.
- Replicate and research issues and define root causes.
- Perform investigations and craft solutions in collaboration with multiple engineering teams and update workflows and code when necessary.
- Work with engineering teams to ensure that launch details are captured, communicated, and accessible.
- Work with internal customers who use various instances of Salesforce CRM.
- Collaborate with peripheral teams to troubleshoot complex technical issues, provide viable solutions, and recommend feature requests.
- Proactively own, categorize and prioritize issues with engineering teams.
Required Skills & Experience
- Solid Salesforce development experience.
- Ability to provide in-depth-expert technical support for cloud applications and web technologies.
- Strong customer support skills with the ability to analyze data, make assessments, and provide solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong documentation skills.