Cloud Security Architect
Posted on Sep 18, 2021 by Arrows Group
My client is looking for a Senior Cloud Security Architect, you can contribute to this as follows:
- Engaging with the business to build and/or evaluate the security of cloud based solutions while actively driving risk down using industry best practice.
- Understanding the effectiveness of technical security measures in complex cloud architectures, container orchestration and microservices on Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and/or Google Cloud Platform and providing advice to further improve these measures.
- Designing cloud security strategies and architectures.
- Supports sales personnel by developing technical strategies to deliver Fujitsu Cyber Security solutions that support business objectives of customers.
- Maintain deep understanding of 3rd party and Cloud native solutions and keep current knowledge to market solutions and integration abilities
- Advising and assisting all departments for issues related to cloud security and provide technical assistance in the selection, configuration, and maintenance of cloud security devices/systems.
What's in it for you?
You get the opportunity to work with many great Cloud and Security professionals and will also have room to experiment on new things. We will support you in growing your skills and certifications. Next to this you will have the opportunity to build your career internationally. On top of that you will receive an attractive salary and secondary benefits, including a variable bonus scheme, company car, group and medical insurance. Furthermore, you will get a minimum of 35 holidays based on a Full time contract and the opportunity to do staff purchases.
Do you have what it takes?
We are looking for a highly driven professional with strong customer focus and IT knowledge. You have excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate risks and risk management issues to technologists and non-technologists. As a person you are ambitious, a team player with a good sense of humor, straightforward and a fast-thinker. You want to bring your career to the next level by taking the next step within a leading, innovative IT multinational.
- A minimum of 2 years of practical cloud information security experience & minimum 7 years of overall IT experience;
- Strong knowledge of common security threats, security controls and associated technologies and practices related to securing cloud platforms, cloud services and associated cloud-based resources and infrastructure;
- Experience in information management and information technology security design and implementation;
- Experience in designing systems in distributed/hybrid cloud environment;
- Familiarity with major regulations such as ISO27001, NIST, GDPR, PCI, etc.;
- Certifications we would definitely appreciate: (ISC)² CCSP, Azure Security Technologies, AWS Security Architect, AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner;
- Proven knowledge of cloud based security solutions from vendors like Fortinet, Checkpoint, F5, Imperva, Cybereason, FireEye, Forcepoint, Proofpoint, Okta, CyberArk, Thycotic, Wallix, Tenable, Vectra, etc.
- Excellent French and/or Dutch & English language skills.