Posted on Sep 18, 2021 by SunSource
With 160+ locations across North America and 2,400+ employees, SunSource and its family of companies, including Ryan Herco Flow Solutions, GHX Industrial, Perfection Servo and many others, is one of North America's leading industrial distribution suppliers serving both OEM and MRO markets. SunSource provides customers across a wide variety of industries with components and value add solutions within Fluid Power, Fluid Process, Fluid Conveyance, Industrial Sales, and Service & Repair. SunSource offers the opportunity to build a career through our dedication to providing employees with a continuous learning and development programs that allows our associates to maximize their potential. Check us out!
We are currently looking for an energetic and motivated individual for a great warehouse opportunity at our distribution center located in Denver, CO.
- The Warehouse Associate will receive incoming merchandise as well as pick and pack customer orders, and stock merchandise. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Pick Distribution Center Orders: Collect product required for orders, inspect packaging and product and product for damage, process pick tickets, distribute finished product to customer's assembly area.
- Pack Distribution Center Orders: Pack merchandise properly to insure safe arrival to its destination. Label packages appropriately.
- Ship Orders: Prepare barcodes, manifests, and invoices. Maintain shipping records. Calculate shipping costs. Determine appropriate mode of transportation and process accordingly.
- Receive Merchandise: Verify accuracy of inbound shipments. Prepare and process reports. Distribute merchandise to stock locations.
- Maintain Warehouse: Clean as necessary. Maintain organize work area.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Previous experience within a warehouse/distribution environment is preferred.
- Must be able to lift minimum of 75 lbs
1+ years shipping/receiving experience including experience with FedEx, DHL or other shipping programs is preferred.
- Strong communication, organizational, computer, and technical skills. Must have attention to detail.
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in making a positive change in your career, then we want to hear from you!
You will be rewarded with an industry-competitive compensation plan and excellent company benefits and training. To learn more visit
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
WE PARTICIPATE IN THE EVERIFY PROGRAM.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$15 - $15 Hourly
$15 - $15 Hourly