Caregiver (Personal Care Attendant)
Posted on Sep 18, 2021 by Hearts for Dementia Home Care
Phoenix, AZ 85003
TITLE: Caregiver (Personal Care Attendant)
PAY RATE: $15 to 18 per/hrs.
Hearts for Dementia Home Care is looking for dedicated caregivers with a true heart for giving. Hearts for Dementia Home Care is located in Scottsdale AZ and serves clients in Valley Wide. We need individuals that are motivated, adaptable, and professional.
We are looking for exceptional individuals with experience in caregiving (CNA's, HHA's, PCA's, Senior Care Companions, etc.) to join our non-medical home care team.
• Competitive pay
• GENEROUS BONUSES!!!
• Hiring bonus (with successful completion of the 90-day provisional period)
• Offer a variety of flexible shifts and hours for good work-to-life balance.
• Offer growth opportunities.
• Bonuses (Referral and Signing)
• WE provide PPE
• Employee Orientation
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• Eligible for level one fingerprint clearance card (preferred for quick hire)
• Must have reliable vehicle throughout employment.
• Must be able to read, write and speak well English.
• High school or equivalent (Required)
• Able to work in different environments, Residential or Facility settings.
• Motivated, adaptable, and professional
Our mission is to enrich the lives of our clients by delivering high-quality services that will help them reach their optimum health potential while preserving their dignity and independence. When you join our team, you will have the opportunity to improve your client's quality of life by providing friendly and compassionate care. We want client-focused individuals like you who genuinely care about quality homecare and have the desire to provide our clients with the best possible care.
• CNA, plus 3 years of experience or 10 years of experience (Preferred)
• Must be 20 years of age.
• Caregiving experience: 3* years (Required).*
• Must provide current negative TB test by the time of hire (Required) .
• Current CPR/First Aid certification (Required) .
• Must have a valid Driver's License and a clean driving record.
• Must have a high school diploma or GED.
• Must have a cell and working knowledge of computers.
TAGS caregiver, dementia care, in home care, direct support professional, DSP, CNA, HHA, Personal care, Personal Care, Personal Care Assistant, Personal Care Attendant, PCA, Aide, Home Health Aide,
LOCATION AZ, Phoenix
EOE STATEMENT: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.