Posted on Sep 17, 2021 by CV-Library
Location: Nottingham / Midlands Area
Happy for role to be Home Based with travel as required
LexisNexis Risk Solutions are looking for an exceptional individual to join our busy Cloud Operations team. LexisNexis is a data company. Big, fast, complex. You name it; we manage it for our own products, our clients and partners. This division of LexisNexis works primarily in the insurance market; with products related to Geospatial risk profiling, Telematics and Data Enrichment.
We are looking for a talented individual with a passion for tech and who enjoys working with intelligent, bright and motivated individuals in a collaborative environment. Someone who can help maintain our automated infrastructure, many of our operational tasks and reduce our deployment times. This role will have responsibility for the execution, improvement and automation of processes such as code & data deployment, regression testing, system & security patching, infrastructure changes, logging, monitoring & alerting and system security. You will work closely with the rest of the Cloud Operations team and with the Development, QA and Data teams. Your current role might be:
* Software Engineer
* DevSecOps Engineer
* Systems Engineer
* Linux Systems Administrator
* Kubernetes Administrator
You will ideally have 1 or more years’ experience in any one of these roles, but we’re equally open to applicants with less experience, who are able to demonstrate their skills and enthusiasm for the role. Your skillset will be current, including some of skills/technologies/practices below, which we have listed in priority order:
* Soft Skills; Initiative, Self-direction, Collaboration, Inquisitiveness, A desire to learn, A logical/analytical mind, Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Linux; both RHEL and Debian based
* Strong scripting skills; Bash etc.
* Cloud & container platforms; Azure, AWS, Openstack, Docker and Kubernetes
* Automation of infrastructure as Code; Ansible, Terraform
* Build management; GIT, Maven, Jenkins, GitLab, Nexus, JIRA
* Setup and maintenance of CI/CD system using tools such as Jenkins or GitLab-CI
* ITIL familiarity; Change Control, Incident Management, Configuration Management
* Experience of Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies
* Software Development Experience; (in either; Java / J2EE / PHP / Python / Ruby / Rust / C# based software development.
We are a superb company to work for, with great people, great benefits, world-class technology, market leading products, a culture of innovation & collaboration, and superb career prospects.
With over 40 years of expertise, we are the trusted data analytics provider for organizations seeking actionable insights to manage risks and improve results while upholding the highest standards for security and privacy. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, LexisNexis Risk Solutions serves customers in more than 100 countries and is part of the FTSE 100, RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries.
LexisNexis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£50k - £70k Annual
£60k - £80k Annual
£70k - £100k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual
£40k - £75k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£650 - £750 Daily
£70k - £100k Annual