Posted on Sep 17, 2021 by CV-Library
As the Payroll Administrator, you will support the Payroll Manager in delivering accurate and timely payroll to range of clients across the UK. This is an exciting role with the ability to take on additional payrolls as business continues to expand
The client in this instance is looking for someone who is self-motivated and experienced in working under pressure to meet strict deadlines and business requirements. The successful candidate must be a quick learner, flexible, and be able to adapt quickly to the Company, culture and environment.
* Be familiar with a payroll processing cycle and the ability to meet critical deadlines.
* Be responsible for day-to-day administration and process high volumes of information relating to Payroll to coordinate business processes with HR and Finance teams to ensure data is efficiently sent to Payroll each period for processing
* Understand manual pay calculations and pro-rations related to new starters and leavers & leave of absences in relation to payroll
* Deal with vendor and employee queries and respond to all queries timely
* Comply with filing and record retention requirements
* Assist in troubleshooting and resolving issues relating to payroll
* Work with the Payroll Manager to support all internal and external audits relating to payroll to ensure that systems have been appropriately configured to handle all gross to net calculations
* Assist the UK Payroll Manager in setting up local payrolls in foreign countries throughout Europe as needed; while ensuring full compliance to local labour and tax laws
(phone number removed)LW
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£22k - £24k Annual
£20k - £24k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£12 - £13 Hourly
£17k - £27k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£20k - £21.5k Annual
£18k - £24k Annual