Posted on Sep 17, 2021 by CV-Library
Our clients Implementation team requires a Project Manager to join their team and help the business implement our award winning technology platform. The Project Management team manage the implementation of the system, delivering a high quality product to all stakeholders on budget, on scope and on time, whilst balancing the needs of the business, the client and its suppliers. Successful implementations are defined by the creation of a strong relationship with the client, excellent organisation and communication, and a smooth operational life of the contract. The Project Manager will be responsible for their own projects to demonstrate their ability in deliver in difficult but rewarding conditions, supported by a dedicated internal project team.
The successful candidate will benefit from a comprehensive induction programme to understand the business and the role of the project team within it. From there the candidate will be set a set a personal development plan and will be fully supported in achieving all training and development required to successfully deliver large scale transformation projects.
* Creating project plans and associated documentation
* Updating project tracking documents, issue logs and risk registers
* Supporting client Project Managers with meeting planning and minute-taking
* Co-ordinating direct communications to internal and external stakeholders
* Supporting change management efforts with key stakeholders
* Supporting client and supplier briefing presentations during the course of an implementation
* Supporting client and supplier training sessions during the course of an implementation
* Analysis and validation of system configuration data from the client’s project team
* Supporting Post-Implementation-Reviews and updating our Lessons Learned Log
* A Bachelor's Degree (ideally in Business, Economics, Marketing, Social Sciences or Management)
Salary & Benefits
* We offer a starting salary of £28,000 per annum with regular reviews.
* The role also becomes eligible to participate in a KPI bonus scheme worth 10% after completing a probationary period
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£60k - £60k Annual
£50k - £58k Annual
£500 - £500 Daily
£50k - £60k Annual
£50k - £57k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£40k - £52k Annual