Posted on Sep 17, 2021 by CV-Library
Salary: Competitive + 10% OTE Bonus
Full Time, Permanent Role, 35 hours a week
Previous Retail Marketing Experience Desirable
At GIG Retail we provide sales-boosting media strategies and marketing campaigns to the retail sector. Through our unrivalled expertise and experience we ensure the opportunity to generate revenue and sales is exceed by:
* Creating productive relationships with brands and suppliers.
* Planning integrated campaigns with great ideas at the heart.
* Creating a sustained pipeline of revenue through relationships and results.
* Increasing spend using analytics to target brands.
* Optimising predictive analytics to forecast and plan future revenues.
We pride ourselves on our GIG Values – to be authentic, brilliant, creative and driven. These values help us provide a professional and highly skilled service to all our valued retail clients.
We need Account Executives who can help us provide this service to all our clients.
As an Account Executive you will be partnering with the Account Manager, their clients’ teams and production teams in the co-ordination & execution of all media campaigns from booking through to implementation.
Once a campaign has been booked the Account Executive will be required to co-ordinate all media elements included in Supplier and Category campaigns, including collating and signing off artwork and arranging print orders, to ensure that information flow and communication is seamless.
The Account Executive will be required to build relationships and work closely with suppliers, Category Planners, JMP Account Managers/ Executives, and the Internal & external implementation with our clients teams, to support in delivering revenue goals and exceeding client expectations.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Partnering with the Account Managers to ensure campaigns go live on time and follow our clients guidelines.
* Working closely with your Account Manager, category leads/planners to ensure strong relationships are built and maintained.
* Participating in supporting Account Managers in sales WIPS and supplier meetings.
* Tracking implementation rate of sold campaigns each week & flagging any issues.
* Managing technology platform program details/inputs (salesforce).
* Providing relevant stakeholders with booking information as and when required.
* Providing relevant updates at assigned media WIPs, where applicable.
* Being the main point of contact for bookings & bookings queries.
The Ideal Account Executive will have:
* Experience within the Retail Marketing industry.
* Experience in a client facing, account management and/or implementation role.
* Understanding of AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) process.
* Understanding of digital media commercial models & platforms, and how they are changing.
* Proficiency in project management and the ability to adapt to fast moving programs
* Technical aptitude and ability to converse clearly with internal and external clients
* Proven ability to implement complex marketing programmes
* 10% OTE Bonus scheme
* 27 days’ holiday plus bank holidays.
* Pension & income protection.
* Death in service cover.
* Company sick pay.
How to apply for the Account Executive role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Account Executive role, click ‘apply’ today and check your inbox for an email providing more information on how to tailor your application or provide any other supporting documents.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience includes: Business Account Executive, Account Executive Management, Strategic Account Executive, Account Executive Manager, Retail Account Executive, Media Management, Advertising Executive
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£23k - £25k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£21k - £25k Annual
£23k - £25k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£18k - £23k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual