Posted on Sep 17, 2021 by CV-Library
Portfolio Payroll are currently working with a growing healthcare firm in the Manchester area who are currently recruiting for a Payroll Officer to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in an expanding, friendly team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior payroller with some timesheet experience to develop a payroll career.
* Payroll Officer to provide a comprehensive and accurate payroll service across the business.
* Excellent Service delivery
* To provide comprehensive advice to employees in relation to payroll queries
* Ensuring all employees and temporary workers are provided with accurate information at all times.
* Process weekly bulk payrolls, chase timesheets, ensuring all weekly data is collected and entered accurately.
* Administer Statutory Payment for both employees and temporary workers, where applicable.
* Support the busy payroll department high volume starters and leavers
* Ensuring all necessary payments are made within the deadlines set, for example Pension Contributions
* Manual calculations
* Reconciliation of weekly timesheets along with the input of overtime and bonus payments.
* Ensuring current payroll legislation knowledge is up to date and in line with HMRC, with procedures updated accordingly.
* To support the Payroll Manager
Desirable skills and attributes:
* Previous payroll experience advantageous not essential
* A keen eye for detail
* Enjoy working within a team
* Strong basic maths skills
* Confident on the phone
* Excellent communicator as you will be answering queries
* Confident with Excel
(phone number removed)JT
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20k - £21.5k Annual
£18k - £24k Annual
£10 - £13 Hourly
£27k - £28.5k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£21k - £24.7k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£23k - £26k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual