Business Development Manager
Posted on Sep 17, 2021 by CV-Library
Business Development Manager Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
We’re growing and investing heavily as a business, combining our cloud heritage with in-depth analytics & BI to move customers forward in their journey. We’re looking for a Business Development Manager to join our growing sales team to be responsible for managing large existing clients and acquiring new business using best in class levels of strategic solution-led identification.
You’ll identify, follow-up and close new BI business opportunities; and facilitate and enable long-term strategic relationships with both new and existing customers. We want the best BI tools for our customers; and you’ll present and sell them the best solution based on their needs. You’ll actively build a sales pipeline that will support targets through market activity as well as prospecting and networking activity. There’ll also be scope for development and future promotion within this role.
Business Development Manager Requirements:
• Experience of selling SaaS solutions to public sector and / or manufacturing clients.
• An interest in Business Intelligence and Data driven decision making
• A Consultative selling approach based on high-level, long-term customer strategy – not “quick wins”.
• Effective account management skills.
• The ability to build a relationship as a facilitator of solutions.
• The ability to learn and communicate technical and licensing solutions in an appropriate manner to both C-level contacts and IT professionals.
• An understanding of the IT service sector
• Proven ability in engaging at a senior level with both customers and prospects.
• Proven ability to produce engaging, accurate proposals.
• Excellent organisation and time-management skills with a high attention to detail.
• You must possess a full, UK driving licence.
About Perfect Image:
Perfect Image is a leading IT solutions provider based in Newcastle upon Tyne with over 29 years of expertise. We work closely with clients to define, implement and support IT solutions which will help to make them drive commercial success.
We’re committed to the ongoing development, well-being, and progression of our people and providing them with a great environment to work in. You’ll work within a friendly team environment and you’ll be rewarded with the opportunity to earn commission from day one with an uncapped commission plan.
We offer the opportunity to work from home, with travel to visit our customers when needed and occasional travel to our Newcastle HQ.
Location: Nationwide - Home
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £45,000 to £70,000 per annum
Benefits: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, occupational sick scheme, company pension scheme, career progression plan, cycle to work scheme, healthcare cash plan.
You may have experience of the following: Business Development Manager, Business Development Management, Business Development, BDM, Business Development Executive, Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Account Management, Key Account Manager, Field Sales, Field Sales Manager, etc.
Ref: (Apply online only)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £40k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£50k - £50k Annual
£40k - £55k Annual
£25k - £50k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual