Posted on Sep 17, 2021 by CV-Library
Our client is an incredibly exciting global consumer PR agency based in Central London. They work with some of the biggest brands running big campaigns across the PR space, with a hugely talented UK team of more than 50.
If you’re looking for the buzz of a highly respected London agency with hybrid working opportunities, this is the one for you. looking at 1-2 days office working.
- Managing a portfolio of client accounts
- Driving PR strategies and supporting with wider comms campaigns
- Creating highly engaging press releases and creative client solutions
- Briefing clients and managing project journeys
- Building relationships with key media and journalists, sourcing opportunities for clients
- Managing stakeholder relationships
- Supporting the wider team with content campaigns
- A minimum of 4 years agency experience, ideally B2B
- Strong client management experience
- Evident experience within PR and content creation
- Knowledge of latest PR trends
- A collaborative working ethic
- Good communications skills and ability to manage relationships
Ts & Cs
Due to the location of their London based office, with hybrid working this is commutable from those in Central London and Greater London, close to the Central and Victoria Lines, as well as both Kings Cross and Liverpool Street Stations.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Any data we collect from you will be stored and processed in accordance with Brand Recruitment’s .
Search Brand Recruitment on , and to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit online to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £40k Annual
£30k - £42k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£27k - £28k Annual
£35k - £42k Annual
£26k - £30k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual