OTC ARCHITECT - SOUTH HOLLAND - 6 MONTHS PROJECT
Posted on Sep 17, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a OTC Architect for a 6 months assignment with our international client in the south of the Netherlands
A couple of initiatives have started or will start on short notice. See below a list of the most important initiatives:
- Initiatives in the Offer-To-Cash area (OTC)
- Pricing/contracting valuestream (Offer to Order): contract life cycle mgmt, end2end journey
- Future CRM system selection to support OTC processes including contact center capabilities (Five9, Salesforce.com (SFDC), SAP Cloud for Customer (C4C), ServiceNow
- Service & Repair (Contact center)
As architect you're responsible for translating needs into architectural deliverables such as architecture designs and roadmaps and working with the delivery teams to shape, design and deliver solutions. You will also perform Technology assessments as part of innovation or emerging needs. Stakeholder management is a very important topic regarding the assignment. Next to that it is very important to work with the team to the desired result and be inclusive. The situation can always change, and it could be that an additional assignment would be added. Experience in CRM and contact center technology is needed, experience in large organizations, Agile, integration and Cloud technology (IAAS, PAAS, SAAS) is a plus.
Topics/elements could be changed during the way.
IT architect with relevant experience (see assignment).
Next to the IT Architect skills, he/she should:
- Experience with CRM and contact center technology
- Experience with OTC (Offer to Cash) processes.
- be excellent in stakeholder management (business & IT).
- be certified (Togaf, Scrum/Agile, Safe, .).
- have good personal and communication skills which are very important.
Next to acting as IT Architect, you should have curiosity and preferably knowledge of the area you will be working in.
More than 5 years relevant experience as an IT Architect.
- Hands-on mentality.
- Pragmatic, Flexible.
- Building bridges.
- Organizational savviness.
- Servant leader.
- Strong drive/commitment.
- English fluent.
The assignment is start ASAP and at least until to the end of the year (Dec 31st 2021) with possibility to extend.
The assignment is expected to be 100% but can be adjusted if needed.
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Marco Eindhoven of Global Enterprise Partners.