SQL Server Admin
Posted on Sep 17, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
As a database administrator you'll be part of the DevOps team, focussing on the operations, designing, and building of the enterprise SQL server environment.
- Developing new services and products for the customers
- Maintain the database secure and reliable
- Maintain the business continuity, quality, and security of the database services
- Provide 24/7 support with standby shifts
- Automate the SQL server with high quality SQL code
- Experience with automation- PowerShell, API's, CI/CD
- Experience with Azure cloud and security
- Worked with ITIL based processes
- Experience in Scripting as well as Microsoft windows server
Hours: 36 Hours/week
Job type: Contracting
Location: The Netherlands
Length: Long term project (2+ years)
If you are interested in the SQL server Database administrator position, apply online today, email your CV or call me.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.