SAP MM Consultant
Posted on Sep 17, 2021 by CPL Solutions
- Supporting business process re-engineering, particularly in the S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement traditionally known as SAP MM
- Design, build and implement our clients industry and business requirements while recommending appropriate best practice solutions regularly
- Playing a role in planning, executing and advising our clients throughout all phases of their projects
- Stay Up-to-date on any new advancements in the relative SAP module functionality & applications
- Sharing knowledge of best practice within the team and developing other members of the SAP team in current and new technologies.
- Supporting the development of the SAP practice, including leading internal team activities and facilitating external client events
- A third level qualification in Business, Technology, Engineering or a related discipline
- SAP MM or S4 HANA Sourcing and Procurement certification desirable
- A minimum of 3 years hands on experience in SAP MM implementations in a Consulting or similar client facing environment.
- A solid understanding of core Sourcing and Procurement processes and the implementation of best practice solutions in the SAP Sourcing and Procurement space including
- Sourcing, subcontracting, batch management, intercompany replenishment, MRP, Integration with Sales, 3PL, Quality Management.
- Proven end to end experience in implementing full-cycle SAP projects and associated deliverables
- Strong ability to be a team player, adopting a collaborative and supportive approach across the team
- Excellent verbal and written English