Service Delivery Manager/ERP
Posted on Sep 17, 2021 by Endeavour Recruitment
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent permanent opportunity for a Dutch speaking Service Delivery Manager for a leading client in the Utility Sector.
As a service Delivery Manager, one will be responsible for the support and implementation of changes at one or several customers. This implies efficient planning, stakeholder-, people-, risk- and change-management with a focus on maximizing value creation.
Be responsible for a dedicated team of consultants. Performance and the use of tools, project and support methodology must ensure streamlined activities, excellent results and high customer satisfaction.
Required skills and experience:
- At least 2 years of experience as a Service Delivery Manager or Project Manager in an IT software environment (preferably ERP)
- A university or bachelor's degree in Applied Economic Sciences: Business engineering; Computer Science; Economics or equivalent
- Good understanding of business processes
- Strong ability to take decisions and to handle pressure
- Clear communication skills, capable of presenting and communicating difficult messages in a distinct and clear way, both internal as external.
- Good commercial feeling.
- The necessary administration skills and you are capable to dialogue with the customer and subcontractors
- Experience in the Energy & Utilities sector is an asset
- Good at building bridges between business and IT
- Fluent/native in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is a plus
- A dynamic team player with a great sense of responsibility
- Flexible person open for occasional travel mainly in Benelux
- Pragmatic, goal-oriented and have an eye for quality
- Robust and gain trust and respect from your peers. Others will soon notice that you work in a structured way and have good analytical skills
Please get in touch for further details.