Junior Telecom Engineer
Posted on Sep 17, 2021 by Skillbase Group Ltd
Network Monitoring Support Consultant (Remote Working)
(Linux, Openstack, Heat Templates, Azure AKS, Python, SIP, IP, Linux Shell, 5G, Kafka, Spark, Elastic, MariaDB)
We search for a Solution Support Consultant for Monitoring Solutions for our customer an expert in the CEM/Optimisation/QoS arena.
* Proficiency working in Linux based Operating Systems.
* Working knowledge with openstack, heat templates, and Azure AKS.
* Familiarity with SIP and IP Telephony protocols and the use of packet capture tools (eg Wireshark) to identify irregularities.
* Exceptional skills with Python and Linux Shell (BASH, CSH, SH, KSH) Scripting.
* Working knowledge with DevOps, mainly Docker, Ansible, virtualization, Kubernetes and microservices.
* Understanding of networking protocols TCP/IP, UDP, TLS, SSH, RTP, SIP, HTTP, DNS, NAT, and syslog.
* Familiarity with 5G call flows and 5GC SBI components.
* Familiarity with Kafka, Elastic, Spark, and MariaDB.
* Knowledge of WSO2 Identify server, LDAP, and single sign-on.
* Oversee the technical analysis and the validation of the solution
* Prepare all the documents needed for the integration/implementation of the solution
* Provide support to the customer teams on operation and troubleshooting of the solution
* Prepare all the documents needed to integrate the solutions into the customer environment,
* Execute end-to-end integration & are responsible for the validation, the acceptance of the solution and the respect of the schedules agreed with the client,
* Carry out the investigations required for the resolution of the incidents by relying on superior support teams.
* 1+ years experience in a client-facing technical role.
* A demonstrated history of customer focus and empathy, including the ability to diplomatically address customer concerns and provide feedback.
* Experience troubleshooting applications including the ability to experiment with software and telecommunications systems, reproduce customer reported behaviors and communicate these to engineering, support and sales.
* Experience working collaboratively with team members in different geographic locations and time zones.
* Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner.
* Ability to lead discussions on technical issues and drive toward resolution
* Able to explain and define complex issues within a business setting
This is a remote working role from USA or LATAM region