Posted on Sep 17, 2021 by CV-Library
Full Time role - Monday - Friday (Apply online only) - Permanent position
£27000-£30000 - office based in Hassocks - free parking available
Close to the mainline railway station and parking is also available on site
My client have been established for over 30 years providing tax, payroll and advisory services to clients throughout the UK. They are very much about team-work and allow each member of staff to be responsible for their role without any micro-management.
Duties to include:
* Liaising with clients to process weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly and annual payrolls
* Recording starter and leaver information RTI online submissions (FPS and EPS)
* Calculation of statutory payments
* Calculating pension contributions in line with auto enrolment Calculation pro rata holidays etc
* Update and upload pension details
* Dealing with queries from employers regarding pay/pension
* Submission of CIS returns - training can be given
The ideal candidate:
Will be up to date with all payroll procedures including PAYE/NIC, RTI, auto enrolment and statutory calculations and experience with processing furlough would also be beneficial.
Applicants must have good payroll experience and practical knowledge of payroll systems
Complete duties while remaining friendly and approachable and able to work as part of a team.
Excellent communication skills along with a professional approach are required
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced payroller to join a friendly, fully established and very well run company
First Recruitment Services is acting as an employment agency on behalf of this vacancy
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£18k - £23.3k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual
£21k - £24k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£21k - £23k Annual
£20k - £24k Annual