Posted on Sep 17, 2021 by CV-Library
Key Global Recruitment are currently aiding with the expansion of a young, modern and growing software services company. Developing mission critical cloud solutions for many blue-chip clients in various industries including TV and Media, Fintech, IoT and Automotive.
We are hiring for an experienced Scrum Master who knows how to guide teams and our clients organisation to keep evolving their Agile Maturity.
You MUST like to dive into the challenges that come with an environment where teams work on different long-term and short-term projects for different clients simultaneously. Besides working with the engineering teams and the Team Product Owners, you MUST be able to take a step back and figure out what the organisation needs to evolve and work together with the other Scrum Masters and Agilists in the organisation to keep working on the Agile Maturity.
You MUST be able to help the engineering teams and Team Product Owners with facilitation techniques and structures that includes and unleashes the potential of everyone involved. Knowing your way in an Agile organization is key, and have hands-on experience in working with Agile teams. Iteration planning and resolving interference, distractions, and impediments are things you are comfortable with. Together with the team, the Team Product Owner and our clients, you are able to successfully deliver high quality solutions.
Are you that Scrum Master that is able to reach milestones? Well…
…you’re going to like this position if you
* Able to work with multiple teams in a challenging environment
* Proven track record on how to help maximize transparency with regards to the team's backlog, progress and impediments to management and client stakeholders
* Enjoy mentoring and motivate team members, and are able to listen and share knowledge
* Enjoy working with clients and meeting with and interacting with people
* are interested in technology!
…you will be a fit for this position if you
* Have several years of experience as a dedicated Scrum Master or team coach in an Agile Software Development Environment
* Have achieved at least your PSM-II certification or similar
* Have experience in the software engineering industry
* Are able to work with multiple teams
* Have strong knowledge in Scrum and other agile processes, and feel comfortable guiding teams to apply them, and you are able to motivate the teams
* Have excellent knowledge of English with first-rate verbal and written communication skills
…it will be ideal if you
* Have experience in working with guilds or centres of excellence
* Have experience working in similar environments
….What’s on offer.
* Exciting projects using the latest technologies
* Training, mentoring and space to learn
* Flexible working
* Attractive benefit packages, including share options
* Career development centre.
* Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
* Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects.
Open roles are due to consistent expansion and global growth, offering new employees a great opportunity for fast career advancement and further development
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£450 - £450 Daily
£45k - £55k Annual
£50k - £50k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual
£400 - £450 Daily
£45k - £53k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual