Software Test Manager
Posted on Sep 17, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Software Test Manager. The role is permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Functionally lead a test team of 8 specialists & supervise various international projects.
- Create test strategies, coordinate all test activities, actively write test reports & carry out tests.
- Monitor the continuous development of an automated test environment & ensure that it can meet future requirements.
- Plan the test phase of product development projects.
- Create & review manual & automatic test cases.
- Support the further development & maintenance of the test infrastructure.
- Check requirements for their testability.
- Cooperate with other test teams to check the overall system functionality.
- Guide & support the international test team.
- Review test results, analyze defects found & reporting to project management.
- At least 5 years of experience in Software Testing including at least 2 years of experience as a Test Manager
- A strong software background & a good knowledge of software (including C# & ideally also Java & C++) & common test environments (TFS, Jira, HP QC).
- Ideally experienced in product development & industrial environments.
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar.
- An ISTQB certification is considered advantageous.
- Open, collaborative, positive, enthusiastic & determined.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written) & a very good command of German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.