PERM Metals Business Analyst - Commodity Trading - Zug, Switzerland
Posted on Sep 17, 2021 by Olive Delta
PERM Metals Business Analyst - Commodity Trading - Zug, Switzerland - CHF 120k Base + bonus + Benefits
*ONLY EU NATIONALS WILL BE CONSIDERED*
Global Commodities Trader requires Metals Business Analyst to work on Trading Application and be responsible for business analysis, specification of changes, supporting developers during implementation and coordination integration tests as well as running UAT with business users.
- Analysis, planning and support of implementations for our main Metals and Minerals trading system
- Closely working with traders, asset, and traffic managers to understand change requirements
- Regular communication on existing and future requirements to relevant stakeholders
- Further improvement and maintenance of product documentation for support staff and end users
- Collaborating with Project Managers, 2nd, and 3rd level support as well as development
- Applying our change management process, involving testing in UAT and pre-production environments
- Established background within Business Analysis
- Some Technical understanding within SQL.
- A background within Trading or Commodities would be preferred.
- Delivery focused
- German language would be beneficial.