Posted on Sep 17, 2021 by Experis AG
Governance Support Officer
Are you an Administrator with experience of interacting with Board Members and/or senior management, and external stakeholders (essential)? Do you have experience working with SharePoint document management systems and Microsoft Office?
If so, please take a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Governance Support Officer to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
- Administrative and coordination support
- Document Sharing: Structure and manage Governance document sharing site and Internal SharePoint sites
- Inbox Management: Coordinate communication in the Board Inbox
- New IT Platforms: Manage access rights to relevant IT systems, distribution lists for internal and external stakeholders.
- Team Support
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you have:
- University degree in business administration, management or relevant field (essential, or equivalent experience)
- Experience working with Boards or committee
- Strong IT experience and proven skills on MS Office, SharePoint (essential)
- Experience interacting with Board Members and/or senior management, and external stakeholders (essential)
- Experience editing and formatting documents (essential)
- Experience working with SharePoint document management systems and Microsoft Office
- Written and spoken fluency in English and preferably a good working knowledge of French
If you are a dynamic and motivated Governance Support Officer currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency.