Posted on Sep 17, 2021 by loanDepot
We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello™, the Greek word for "future," was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello™ is just the beginning… loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideas-it's a perfect match. Come join us!
loanDepot - We are America's Lender.
- Designs and implements processes to deploy internally developed applications.
- Manages private/public cloud deployments (VMware, F5, Azure, AWS).
- Works closely with development teams on architecture to accelerate delivery of our solutions.
- Creates and maintains a variety of production and test environments.
- Diagnoses complex system issues with multiple influencing factors.
- Administers development tools including TFS and Jira.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and adheres to the responsibility of monitoring for compliance with state and federal regulations and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Produces high-quality, properly functioning deliverables the first time.
- Delivers work products according to established deadlines.
- Estimates tasks with a level of granularity and accuracy commensurate with information provided.
- Ability to work collaboratively in small teams.
- Excels in a rapid iteration environment with short turnaround times.
- Deals positively with high levels of uncertainty, ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- Accepts a wide variety of tasks and pitches in wherever needed.
- Constructively presents, discusses and debates altern atives.
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Intermediate math skills; calculate interest and percentages; balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; locate routine mathematical errors; compute rate, ratio and percent, including the drafting and interpretation of bar graphs.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions that have moderate impact on the immediate work unit and cross functional departments.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a short-term and long-term basis.
- Ability to provide consultation and expert advice to management.
- Ability to make informal and formal presentations, inside and outside the organization; speaking before assigned team or other groups as needed.
- Ability to deal with complex difficult problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situation s.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision while performing duties.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred and a minimum of three (3) + years' experience workin g in a similar field.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- Preferred experience in: Windows Server Administration, Scripting/Automation (Powershe ll), Webserver Administration (IIS), Source Control Administration (Git & TFS), Issue Tracking Administration (Jira), Active-Active Datacenter Deployments and Administration (F5), Cloud Services (Azure/AWS), Containers and Container Management (Docker/Kubernetes) is a plus, and/or Software Development (C#).
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- DTO (Discretionary Time Off) in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America's Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$110k - $120k Annual
$100k - $120k Annual
$120k - $140k Annual