Senior Software Engineer
Posted on Sep 17, 2021 by Fiserv
What does a great Senior Software Engineer on the Merchant Growth team do?
- You will work with a team of full-stack software engineers to launch new products across our React, Ember, and Spring Boot stack.
- You can look forward to an innovation week we have every quarter to work on your own ideas to expand our business.
- You enjoy working in collaborative environments and pairing with fellow engineers, designers, and product managers to build out features.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration
- 4+ years of working experience with a server-side language
- Knowledge of a Single Page App framework (React, Angular, etc)
- Understanding of building REST APIs
- Experience with automated testing
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education for Consideration
- Experience with MySQL or similar relational databases.
- Experience with single page applications (we use React).
- Building distributed, service oriented, microservices-style, and cloud-based application architectures (we use Spring Boot on Google Cloud, and transitioning to Kubernetes).
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$90k - $125k Annual
$115k - $130k Annual
$130k - $145k Annual
$120k - $130k Annual
$90 - $90 Hourly