Posted on Sep 16, 2021 by West Suburban Bank
Summary: Interactive Tellers act as the Bank's personal representative with customers by building strong relationships between the customer and the Bank. They enhance the customer's experience by providing exceptional, professional, and consistent service using the Interactive Teller video system. Tellers in the Interactive Teller Center support and demonstrate exceptional customer service standards, are professional and friendly at all times, and are willing to work flexible work shifts to accommodate the extended operating hours and business needs of the Interactive Teller Center.
Click the link below to learn more about about WSB Xpress (personal teller machines) and the Interactive Teller role:
Essential Functions of the Interactive Teller:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential functions.
- Serves the customer in a professional, courteous, efficient manner through prompt handling of all teller functions. Demonstrates exceptional customer service standards with both internal and external customers.
- Answers questions from prospects or customers and maintains excellent customer relations; directs customers to proper employees for answers to more complex problems and inquiries.
- Works independently and utilizes effective problem solving skills to resolve issues; effectively uses position authority and knowledge of operating and security procedures in order to make on-the-spot decisions including exceptions, adjustments, and overrides.
Qualifications of the Interactive Teller/Required Education and Experience:
- Strong computer skills;
- Minimum of 1 year experience in customer service;
- Must have excellent communication skills that transcend a video/electronic face to face customer environment. Must be comfortable with being on camera, as customers will see the Interactive Teller via video transmission from the Interactive Teller Machine to the Interactive Teller computer desktop;
- Ability to multitask: Interactive Teller staff will be required to use 2-3 software programs concurrently to complete a transaction;
Requirements for performing Essential Functions of the Interactive Teller:
On the job, the employee may physically be required to bend, sit, push/pull, use finger movements, handle objects (manual dexterity), reach above shoulder level, and carry/lift loads up to 35 lbs. The company requires the use of assistive devices or team lifting to help move or lift objects over 35 lbs. On the job the employee must mentally be able to read/comprehend, write, perform calculations, communicate orally, reason, and analyze.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.