Posted on Sep 16, 2021 by CV-Library
Industry: Washroom Products
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 plus commission
Job Type: Permanent
Key Role: Proactively generate your own new enquiries. Convert projects in your area into orders by effective & systematic project management. Be a subject matter expert in our industry and range.
· Effectively develop your sales area by proactively targeting market sectors.
· Negotiate and close sales by following up all quotations with key decision makers such as building contractors, architects, quantity surveyors, local authorities and end users, in a timely manner.
· Preparing various monthly, weekly or daily sales analyses to identify new opportunities.
· Develop new and repeat business opportunities by efficient management of leads, generated from marketing activity in a timely and professional manner.
· Proactively obtain presentation appointments with architects and local authorities and offer technical support to assist customer in determining specifications.
· Respond to literature and sample requests professionally, quickly & follow up ascertaining potential project requirements.
· Be the voice of our company, show a general interest in our products, act professionally at all times to our internal and external customer’s.
· Be a good team player and enjoy working in a team environment.
· Ability to build rapport quickly and establish trust with existing and new clients.
· Ability to work in a structured way, independently and as a team member to achieve targets and deadlines.
· Strong administrative, planning and organisational skills.
· Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20k - £20k Annual
£23k - £24k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£32.5k - £45k Annual
£20k - £26k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£21k - £21k Annual