Posted on Sep 16, 2021 by CV-Library
The company have over four decades of experience in the development and proving of electronic and mechatronic control and energy saving systems and applications for the Automotive sector.
Systems Engineer – Salary Package:
* Salary £40,000 - £50,000
* Private Healthcare
* Pension Scheme
* 33 Days Holidays (Inc Bank Hols)
* Childcare Voucher Scheme
* A Multiple Project Technology Environment.
Duties of a Systems Engineer
* The analysis of customer requirements, functional safety requirements, relevant legislation and standards to develop system requirement specifications.
* The use of proven system analysis and design methodologies to develop elegant efficient solutions to meet the project requirements.
* Working closely with the Functional Safety Department to ensure the analysis and development of appropriate functional safety requirements.
* Liaison with other engineering disciplines to develop system design specifications and algorithms.
* Plan, conduct and review testing of new software, hardware and calibrations at a variety of levels including integration testing, dyno testing and vehicle level testing, sometimes including worldwide field trips.
* The calibration of system functions to comply with project requirements. Complete sign-off procedures for vehicle algorithms, calibrations and final product testing. Undertake system and vehicle development and problem-solving within tight timescales.
* Fully document the design development and verification of developed systems.
* Understand and comply with company and customer confidentiality agreements and maintain the security of company and customer property.
Systems Engineer – Requirements:
* A formal qualification / Degree in a relevant science or Engineering disciplines.
* Experience of requirements analysis and management, preferably using dedicated requirements management tools (e.g., DOORS, Cradle, MKS).
* Good experience of Configuration management Tools (e.g., MKS)
* Experience of systems design methodologies
* Hands on experience of developing control algorithms for automotive applications
* Knowledge or familiarity of, Software C-code, MATLAB, CAN and flexray communication protocols and toolchain.
* A good understanding of electronic hardware techniques and an ability to interpret circuit schematics.
* Knowledge of the use of microcontrollers within real time embedded systems
* Proficiency with standard office tools: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
This is a great opportunity to be part of the generation of new energy saving and performance enhancing technologies for the vehicles of tomorrow.
Commutable from: Coventry, Derby, Lichfield, Burton upon Trent, Birmingham, Leicester, Wolverhampton, Stafford, West Bromwich
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Design, R&D & Projects Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£55k - £70k Annual
£50k - £70k Annual
£40k - £43k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£23k - £27k Annual
£25 - £30 Hourly
£90k - £95k Annual
£40k - £47k Annual