Administrative Support Legal
Posted on Sep 16, 2021 by State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Admin & Secretarial
We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! Come join our passionate team!
As a Fortune 50 company, we hire the best employees to serve our customers, making us a leader in the insurance and financial services industry. State Farm embraces diversity and inclusion to ensure a workforce that is engaged, builds on the strengths and talents of all associates, and creates a Good Neighbor culture.
We offer competitive benefits and pay with the potential for an annual financial award based on both individual and enterprise performance. Our employees have an opportunity to participate in volunteer events within the community and engage in a learning culture. We offer programs to assist with tuition reimbursement, professional designations, employee development, wellness initiatives, and more!
Visit our Careers page for more information on our benefits , locations and the process of joining the State Farm team!
Trystan Smith & Associates, insurance staff counsel for State Farm Insurance, is seeking Administrative Support team members to join our growing Salt Lake City, UT office. Qualified candidates will be responsible for providing administrative assistance to attorneys, paralegals, legal secretaries, and leadership. Job duties include reception area/phone responsibilities, new file intake, processing mail, ordering and downloading records, data entry, and other clerical tasks as assigned. The selected candidate will be reliable, detail oriented, adaptable, resourceful, and team-oriented with a professional demeanor. Hours for this position are Monday-Friday, 8:00-4:30 or 8:30-5:00.
Located Salt Lake City, UT we enjoy an active, busy civil trial practice. We provide a congenial, team-oriented professional work environment with skilled support staff.
- Experience in a legal environment, knowledge of the legal process, and legal/medical terminology is preferred, but not required.
- Strong customer service skills over the phone and in person
- Strong data entry and typing skills
- Accurate and efficient in an electronic environment, including experience in Microsoft Office, Adobe, and Ontellus
- Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work opportunity.