Car Sales Executive
Posted on Sep 16, 2021 by CV-Library
Are you passionate about cars and looking to build a career in the automotive sector? If so, this Customer Service Advisor/Product Genius role could be for you.
You’ll receive full training to become an expert on the full range of vehicles and will then use this knowledge to help customers make the right decision when they choose their next car.
You'll provide a great customer experience whether in the showroom or on test-drives, in a friendly, non-pressurised environment.
It’s a great starting point for someone considering a career in sales, as you’ll receive ongoing training and could realistically progress to a sales role once you’ve developed your skills and experience.
Our client are an established dealership located in Ash, Aldershot. Proud to be a family business, they've been the supplier of choice for quality new and used cars for more than 25 years.
As a Customer Service Advisor/Genius, your responsibilities will include:
* Providing an engaging, warm first point of contact for customers, whether that’s in the showroom or when responding to digital enquiries.
* Listening to customers to understand their needs, questions and aspirations.
* Promoting the brand, products and technologies, sharing information, features and benefits in a friendly, understandable way.
* Advise customers on Eco car ownership including EV grants, charging options and regenerative braking.
* Supporting off-site events, acting as an ambassador for your dealership and the brand.
* Supporting your knowledge and development through ongoing online and classroom-based training.
* Completing product presentations, test-drives and vehicle handovers, enhancing the customer experience at every point of contact.
We are looking for a Customer Service Advisor/Genius who has the following skills and experiences:
* A minimum GCSE grade 4/C in English and Mathematics.
* A demonstrable passion for technology e.g. with an interest in gadgets
* A good understanding of websites, smartphones and Microsoft Office.
* Excellent customer service skills
* A full UK driving licence.
* Flexibility to work varied hours throughout the week.
As a Customer Service Advisor/Genius, you will receive a starting salary of £20k p.a. plus £3k p.a. bonus and pension.
To become a Customer Service Advisor/Genius please click apply online and complete the full application process.
We are an equal opportunities employment business and agency working on behalf of our clients and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£80k - £100k Annual
£16k - £40k Annual
£15k - £55k Annual
£15k - £55k Annual
£12k - £50k Annual
£15k - £45k Annual
£15k - £60k Annual
£15k - £19k Annual
£15k - £20k Annual