MDM Architect - Brussels area - 6 months contract
Posted on Sep 16, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a MDM Architect for a project with our client in the Brussels area.
There is need for an MDM Architect to support the Master data management and architecture project. The prioritised areas to work with is Customer (and Product).
Data Governance & Mgmt is supporting the client' digitalization by defining and implementing 8 Products:
- Data governance model,
- Data structure & modelling,
- Data compliance & security & framework,
- Right to use (Data Contract & Consent Mgmt),
- Data catalog and metadata management,
- Access and data Marketplace,
- Quality management and
- Master data management and
- Experience Comments:
- Provide strategic guidance with respect to MDM best practices and sets technical direction for the overall MDM solution
- MDM data profiling and integration
- Responsible for ensuring high-quality design of dimensional models and data mapping
- Define requirements for data matching and merging rules, survivorship criteria and data stewardship workflows
- Provide subject matter expertise on data architecture and data integration implementations
Worklocation is at customer in Brussels area, but due to the new way of working after COVID-19, most employees (incl. contractors) at this client are allowed to work 2days from home if the job responsibilities allow it.
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Marco Eindhoven of Global Enterprise Partners.