Posted on Sep 16, 2021 by Experis AG
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across a number of professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
For one of our clients, specialized in the diagnostics area with HQ in Basel, we are looking for a Digitalization engineer with experience in AWS and IoT Greengrass.
This is a challenging contracting position starting in November until the end of the year 2022 with extension possibilities.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Technical lead for software development tasks or projects in teams.
- Independent delivery of complex, broadly defined software assignments.
- Specification, planning, implementation, testing and documentation of these assignments and drafting/definition of tasks for others.
- Independent planning and implementation of complex internal and external sub-projects by involving several employees, or responsible for an area of technological activity.
- Executes with high accountability to schedule and quality.
- Participates actively in detailed design, code reviews, bug/issue triage, and supports well informed decisions towards business and engineering goals.
- Review expert for other project groups.
- Internal and external knowledge transfer.
- Active role in the scope of conceptual problem solving.
- Defines over-arching concepts for the entire product area.
- Closely collaborates with partner teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 5-7 years of experience as Senior in Software Engineer
- Hand-on AWS experience required and IoT Greengrass is mandatory
- Serverless (eg, DynamoDB, AppSync, Lambda), Python and node.js experience
- Data management (eg, ETL transformation, Data access APIs) and DevOps skills are a must
- English fluent (spoken and written), German is a plus
- Driving new technology inputs
- Ensuring code quality
- Fast learning capability
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
Nice to haves:
- C# .NET development skills desirable
Start Date: 01.11.2021
End Date: 31.12.2022
If you are a result-oriented Digitalization Engineer currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!