Syspro Business Analyst
Posted on Sep 16, 2021 by The Royak Group Inc.
Company is seeking a Syspro Business Analyst who will interface with the business to assess and implement operational opportunities for the company's ERP system. His/her main task is to evaluate, troubleshoot and resolve reported queries (events). The Business Analyst will be one of the primary contacts for Syspro and will work closely with the Global VP of IT to propose improvements to the Syspro business system, related business processes and report progress on various projects. He/she will be responsible for championing best practices and governance of Syspro.
- Manage and support ERP software - Syspro.
- Provide second level user support of Syspro and/or other integrated systems.
- Provide ownership of problem thru final resolution.
- Assist in identifying and quantifying project risks and opportunities.
- Develop and implement test plans, assuring quality in all project deliverables.
- Drive continuous improvement in business processes and increase operational efficiencies.
- Analyze, implement and support both new and existing system modules, integrations and related business systems.
- Test and apply patches/upgrades on a regular basis working closely with end users.
- Develop end user documentation and training material.
- Responsible for coaching and end user training.
- 3+ years' experience with SYSPRO System.
- Conversant with programming languages such as .Net, C#.
- Create, implement and ensure adherence to user permissions policy.
- Experience acting as the champion for an applicable system, ensuring that company is fully utilizing their assets and following best practices.
- Understanding of the software development life cycle and methodologies.
- Experience with Crystal Reports or similar tools and querying languages such as SQL.
- Ability to influence others to accept best practices and approaches
- Interact effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
- Read and write in the English language.