Project Programme Manager - Ireland
Posted on Sep 16, 2021 by Parker Shaw
Location: Leixlip, Ireland (on site)
Pay rate: 63ph
Duration: ASAP - 27/03/22
We are looking for a Project/Program Manager. You must be happy to work in Ireland.
You will have skills and experience in the following:
- 5+ years of experience managing technology projects related to Web UI/API/Microservices/Data Integration and taking them from concept to production for Enterprise Customers.
- Exercise technical and product judgment to scope projects, identify dependencies, manage multi-quarter requirements and timelines, and define and implement processes to accelerate and scale feature development - all without sacrificing quality.
- Experience in leading projects on various public and private cloud offerings, such as Azure would be highly desired.
- Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills, with the ability to interact with technical and non-technical groups.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical fields
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, consultation and organizational skills.
- Detail orientation and experience balancing multiple tasks and deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Experience working with technical teams to build technology-based tools/solutions that will reduce costs and improve the overall program
- Working knowledge on Agile development methodology with Jira tools is must
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
If this role is of interest please do apply now.