Financial Systems Analyst
Posted on Sep 16, 2021 by SystemsAccountants
For a large international company based in Rotterdam area, we are looking for a functional Financial Systems Analyst to help provide business support and drive improvements to its ERP (Oracle JD Edwards) environment.
Working in a dynamic and growing company, this role will work closely with senior management and with new technologies; provide training in ERP applications; as well as the chance to gain exposure to Analytics, CRM and business performance tools.
Some of your activities will be:
- Management and maintenance of the business system applications, specifically Oracle JDE.
- Working together with the finance department to improve processes;
- Identify, test and implement changes and improvements of the business processes;
- Optimizing the application functionalities, specifically in the areas related to Finance;
What are you bringing?
- You have a Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Accounting, Information Management, Technology Management/Business Informatics or similar.
- You get energy from an environment where a lot of change will take place in the near future;
- You have knowledge of financial business processes.
- You have at least 1 year of experience with ERP tools or core financial processes in a large scale environment.
- A desire to develop your technical skills in management information (ERP) applications.
- You have good communication skills in English;
For more information, please contact Johnny Abbott or email (see below)