Posted on Sep 16, 2021 by IT Di-Visions AG
Full Stack C# Developer - UI - OOP - Javascripit
As a Full Stack (C#) application developer you will work together with business users and members of the development organization to deliver high quality systems that improve productivity, decrease operational risk, enable the business to expand and make users happy. You will be involved in the design, development, testing, management and support of high quality components, and have the opportunity to shape the future technical direction of the platform.
You are expected to take ownership of requirements and problems and in partnership with development, QA and support colleagues,deliver systems that are easy to use, easy to support and easy to change.
The platform is a mixed technology stack, with the team interfacing with other systems across the bank.
- Strong knowledge and 8+ experience in commercial C# software development
- Solid Design Patterns and OOP
- Solid Experience with Complex UI design & development
Solid CSS & HTML (Including Responsive design)
- Solid experience of working with relational databases
- A real passion for Agile working practices and a strong desire to work with baked-in quality disciplines, such as TDD and test automation, and automated delivery pipelines, using frameworks such as Selenium, Mocha etc
- Friendly and collaborative attitude, and a desire to own and resolve issues
- Proven ability to delivering complex systems in a fast paced environment
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux Servers (plus)
- DevOps practices including system observability and process automation (plus)
- Knowledge and development experience using JVM languages (plus)
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Location: Zurich
IT Di-Visions is a friendly and dynamic IT placement agency which has a real track record with companies within the financial, telecom, insurance and other interesting industries in Switzerland.
We place IT experts in contracting positions as well as in permanent employment contracts.
For further technical information, please contact Ms .Martina Micciulla.
Please send your complete electronic application to
IT Di-Visions AG