Pega Application Expert
Posted on Sep 16, 2021 by Lawrence Harvey
One of my leading Oil and Gas clients is looking for a Pega Application Expert to Start ASAP to aid in the implementation of Pega by providing L2 support. The contract will initially be for 1 year with a view to extend and rates are dependent on experience. It is preferred that candidates visit the client's sites in Amsterdam and Den Haag but remote working can be an option. Please find all relevant details below:
- Work with product teams to build product capabilities and low-code applications that are performant, scalable, and resilient
- Drive performance, and maintainability improvements (Compliance Scorecard, guardrails, PDC)
- Own the whole Pega Cloud Platform 8.6 and help other product teams develop their applications.
- Work on operational issues ranging from networking, performance, Tracing, SSO, User access Management etc ..
- Effectively drive the change management, IRM vulnerabilities, Continuous deployment, and DevSecOps
- Pega CSSA certified
- 4 - 5 years' experience in developing PEGA applications
- Knowledge of upgrading Pega platform
- Deep understanding of latest Pega architecture like Enterprise class design, Application layer cake, Data Modeling and Rule resolution.
- Extensive experience on Interface design and implementations like SOAP, File, Email and REST connectors
- Extensive experience on Case Management, flow design, Declare expressions and Data Pages, SMA and Log Analysis.
- Experience with Agile and/or Scrum software development
- Knowledge of Continuous Delivery principles and worked with Pega Deployment Manager Pipeline for merge and deployment.
If you're interested, please forward you up to date CV to (see below) If you're not available but know someone who is, please forward them to me.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.