QA Engineer, 100% remote, Inside IR35, 550 a day, initial 3 month contract plus extension
Posted on Sep 16, 2021 by Norton Blake
QA Engineer x2
Start date: ASAP
Duration: Contract, 3 months + extension
Location: EU Based
I am currently looking for two QA engineers for a client of mine in France.
QA stack and DevOps tooling
- Functional/Front End testing: Cypress/React-testing-library
- Service Unit testing: jUnit/Mockito
- Component testing: Karate testing/Karate mocks
- Performance testing: Gatling
- CICD: Azure DevOps Services (Repos, Artifacts, pipelines), SonarQube
- Observability platform (APM, RUM, Log management): Dynatrace
- QA management: XRay, JIRA
The QA automation Engineer enables the automated testing of the quality of a specific solution or functionality
- Creates automated test cases
- Executes automated test cases
- Test as specific solution regarding functionality and look&feel
- Documents test results
- Automated test cases
- Test reporting
The QA Engineer will report into our QA Lead, interact with developers and Devops.
If this is something you could be interested in please send me your most up to date CV to (see below) or give me a call on (see below).