Posted on Sep 16, 2021 by Linqia
Linqia is the leader in the influencer marketing industry. We're a growing tech start-up, having experienced 100% year-over-year growth and break-even. At Linqia, we partner with the world's largest brands including Danonne, AB InBev, Kimberly-Clark, Unilever, and Walmart to build compelling and effective influencer marketing campaigns. Our AI-driven platform and team of experts are leading the transformation of influencer marketing.
We value intelligence, recognize talent and have instilled a culture that supports career development and growth for our employees. We thrive on innovation and accountability, with a customer first attitude that adds true value to everything we touch. Our team members are smart, hard-working, have integrity and love to have fun as we play to win.
- Design and Develop Automation workflows for provisioning Software Infrastructure
- Design and Develop Monitoring Dashboards and Infrastructure for software services and cloud infrastructure
- Manage deployment and orchestration Infrastructure and related Automation ( Kubernetes)
- Manage and Deploy Distributed Queuing and Streaming platforms (Apache Kafka)
- Manage and Deploy Database Infrastructure (Relational and Non Relational)
- Server side application development using technologies and frameworks like Mysql, Postgres, Bottle, Hibernate etc using Java and Python
- Developing web services for linqia platform
- Developing and maintaining microservices for linqia platform
- BS degree in Computer Science or a similar technical area of study or equivalent practical experience
- 1-3 years as a software engineer/developer working with software and cloud infrastructure
- Python, Java, Shell Scripting
- Experience with Software Infrastructure Automation and tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Docker
- Experience with CI and tools like Jenkins and Bamboo
- Experience with Source Control Management esp. Git
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to other team members.
- Familiarity with Agile software development processes
- Very Good understanding of Relational Databases and SQL Very Good understanding of Linux/Unix platforms and System Tools
- Very Good understanding of Networks and Networking Protocols
- Post Graduation degree in CS or further education or experience in computer science or other technical related field
- Experience working and writing automation workflows for AWS, Google Cloud Platform or other cloud infrastructure
- Experience deploying, configuring and managing Queuing Systems
- Experience deploying, configuring and managing Non Relational Databases (Cassandra, ElasticSearch)
- Experience with Microservice based infrastructure
- Apache Spark
- Machine Learning
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$110k - $120k Annual
$100k - $120k Annual
$120k - $140k Annual