Posted on Sep 16, 2021 by CV-Library
Woodland Group is more than just a logistics and supply chain company. Independently owned, the Group continuously challenges itself and its teams to be innovative, quick to adapt, provide expert solutions and create opportunities for clients, team members as well as the business. Our culture thrives on a drive for excellence, opportunities to learn and develop, our diversity and relationship building, as well as our desire to bring skills and passion to a quickly changing and fast-paced environment.
Key duties are as follows...
* Hold responsibility for reconciling deferment statements to the nominal ledger
* Ensuring that all duty and VAT recharges are accounted for accurately and in a timely manner.
* Ensure all duty and recharges are recovered and correctly invoiced from the Business Units.
* Reconciliation of FAS payments / accounts
* Extract, manipulate and analyse the relevant Duty and VAT data from the business
* Extract, manipulate and analyse the relevant Duty and VAT data from HMCE account
* Ensure timely reconciliation of all exceptions that may arise.
* Being the key contact for auditor contact for deferment
* Business partner with customs department to investigate discrepancies
* Liaise with Operational departments to ensure all customs entries are invoiced
* Look to improve accounting process and information capture for reconciliation of deferment
Candidates must be part-qualified as a minimum abd be highly numerate, able to build up strong internal business relationships and advanced on Excel
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£23k - £27.5k Annual
£27k - £32k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£0 - £0 Annual
£28k - £38k Annual
£30k - £38k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£30k - £33k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual