HR Business Partner
Posted on Sep 16, 2021 by eTeam Inc.
To provide tactical and strategic support in partnership with Senior Managers, across the assigned countries, to maximise the contribution of the workforce to their business goals leading on the People Agenda. To drive business initiatives through consultation with executives and collaboration with solution providers to generate solutions that improves organisation performance and effectiveness.
1. Effective communication - driving regular effective communication within client groups and/or regions to share business vision, update on progress against plan and manage change.
2. Change advocacy & leadership - to lead on business change, support managers in making change happen. Driving organisational change and rationalisation.
3. Analyze needs of internal client groups and manage installation and customisation of HR products & services eg commission plans to improve performance.
4. Leadership coaching - coach, counsel, mentor & motivate, trust & empower others to lead openly and effectively, particularly senior members of client group(s).
5. Self Service Leader/technology leader - utilise technology to meet needs of distributed work force.
6. Vendor manager - purchase (internal services) and/or commission services for client group as required.
7. Planning the People Calendar - Support performance management planning, recognition planning and engagement planning.
8. Research and present people metrics with recommendations to drive the client group and/or region to its goals.
9. Specific projects & team assignments, eg developing bespoke bid and tender (written) responses, support and rolling out and implementing new policies and HR products. Developing creative, bespoke people solutions for client groups and/or regions
10. Commissioning work from HR service providers and roll out of people solutions.
11. Overseeing operational people matters, eg salary spend and job changes.
12. Manage employee relations cases across regions/client groups.
13. Managing the relationship with the country works councils/unions
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£48k - £60k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£350 - £450 Daily
£36k - £38k Annual
£18.6 - £22.5 Hourly
£40k - £65k Annual
£19 - £19 Hourly