Posted on Sep 16, 2021 by Network IT Recruitment
Our client is currently seeking a Lead Tester to join their team in Coventry, on a permanent basis, with a salary up to £45,000 + company benefits.
Are you a Lead Tester looking to take your career to the next level?
From the get-go, the Lead Tester will be crucial to the IT department. Initially undertaking hands on testing, whilst building a best of breed testing function. Building test cases across a mix of web, mobile and traditional applications drawn from third party, in-house developed and SaaS sources.
Do you think you're capable of growing and nurturing a small team of Testers?
Our client is looking for someone who is eager to step into a managerial role, as the journey of the Lead Tester will progress into developing and training a small successful team of Testers.
- Document and build test cases, ensuring that they can be comprehended by colleagues at all levels
- Integrate and automate testing for Front End systems - prominently HR systems (payroll, invoices, NI, Tax etc.)
- Creation of test scripts and scenarios for end to end testing
- Liaise with the Analyst & Developer team to get a full understanding of a project specification so that effective test plans are built
- Formulate and apply rigorous test plans from project specifications.
- Translating user requirements into detailed QA specifications
- Provide technical expertise in Test Automation, Testing Methodologies, Testing Processes, Tools and Techniques
The desirable candidate:
- Significant previous experience in a similar role
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Previous demonstrable experience of strategy development and execution
Planning, executing and reporting on various forms of testing, including; system or integration testing, performance and regression testing
- Strong leadership skills as you will be key to the expansion of the team
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to organise and work under pressure whilst producing quality deliverables
If successful, the Lead Tester will be offered a starting basic salary up to £45,000 + Company Benefits, with training and development opportunities once settled in post, as well as hybrid working.
Apply directly, or send your CV to (see below)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£0 - £45k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£350 - £400 Hourly
£275 - £300 Daily
£60k - £60k Annual
£350 - £400 Daily