Posted on Sep 16, 2021 by Lucas Luedtke
Lakewinds Global takes a three-channel marketing approach to reach customers and build value for our clients. Our strategies are focused on building great relationships with customers to create the ultimate buying experience. We have a very diverse portfolio of over 30 Fortune 500 Clients to represent. In Philadelphia, our focus is on a top-tier energy client-focused in both renewable and fossil energy. As more states deregulate energy we will look to scale our campaign nationally and offer growth opportunities to our employees. As renewable energy is set to boom in the 2020s.
Big dreams drive extraordinary success. Lakewinds Global has been committed to building brand value for our clients and customers. Our success and growth would not be possible without our team. Our growth stems from the environment in which it is created. Lakewinds Global embraces a workplace that is rooted in drawing out the excellence within each employee, which is evident in the interviewing, training, coaching, and mentoring process.
About The Role
This position involves marketing and sales at trade shows and events. Sales Representatives assist with fielding questions, providing onsite customer support, and assist with new enrollments/sales. We promote services, brand awareness, customer service, promotional materials, and cost-effective solutions for our clients and customers. *Must have a car*
- Learn and master the fundamentals of sales, creating the foundation for a thriving career in sales and/or general business
- Receive top-notch sales training from sales managers, industry veterans, and the Lakewinds Global leadership team
- Represent our energy client to the consumer base in the area
- Increase our client's market share
- Offer FREE 100% renewable energy options to consumers to create a lasting positive impact on the earth
- Master organizational and time management skills to meet deadlines
- Earn leadership opportunities to further your growth and the growth of our client
What to Expect:
- Merit-based Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Training (on product knowledge, target marketing, and sales models)
- Fun, Upbeat Company Culture
- Travel Opportunities! Our compensation package includes a combination of base salary, commission, and bonuses which are distributed weekly. At entry-level, our average Account Executive makes between $32,000 to $54,000 annually. A car is not required (but preferred)
- Competitive weekly pay
- Weekly bonuses such as gift cards, tickets, dinners, concerts, electronics, etc.
- Formal rotational training
- Personal/sick days
- Vacation days
- Fun & exciting team environment
- Advancement opportunities
- Our Management team has won such awards as "Promoting Manager of the Year", "Most Improved Manager" and "Rookie Manager of the Year"
- Fun company events for philanthropy, high-performance recognition, team building, networking, and continued training.
*Must have a car*
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.