Incident and Problem Management Lead
Posted on Sep 15, 2021 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Incident and Problem Management Lead. Candidate will help transform the Cyber Security Incident Management function to meet & exceed the Incident Containment, Eradiation, Recovery and Repair objectives.
- Take the lead on Incident Management calls, including documenting & classifying the Incidents, own the accountability for consistent execution of process to coordinate response, triage and escalation of security incidents
- Lead functional Problem Management, including accountability for Root Cause Analysis of Incidents, and then coordinate actions to improve or correct the situation.
- Work other cyber functions such as Threat detection, Threat Intelligence, Digital Forensics etc. in building & coordinating required action plan
- Collaborate with IT and Business Senior leadership to assure transparent communication, recovery plans in the time of crisis and postmortem results with preventive measures.
- Routinely brief and update senior leadership and other stakeholders on the active incidents and manage expectations
- Lead maintenance, upkeep and enhancements of Cyber Security Incident response plans and SOPs
- Lead development and run Cyber Security focused exercises and tabletops
- Participate in development & update of incident response playbooks to ensure response activities align with best practices
- Support development of resiliency plans, and other necessary documentation to support Security Operations
- Build and leverage effective relationships across within Information Security with functions such as Threat Intel, Threat Detection as well as external teams in various lines-of-business, ensuring clear lines of communication and a comprehensive approach to security
- 7-10 years of IT experience with 4+ years of experience in Incident and Problem Management
- Bachelor's degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Information Technology, related field or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of Information Security experience highly preferred
- Technical writing experience
- Demonstrated experience in handling security events in mission critical environments; troubleshooting mindset, analysis, and technical expertise to manage incidents and service requests; previous experience in troubleshooting day-to-day operational processes such as security monitoring, data correlation, security operations etc.
- Good grasp of security incident response, such as different phases of response, vulnerabilities vs threats vs actors, etc.
- Demonstrated capability to leading Enterprise Cyber Command Centers and Incident/Crisis Management
- CISSP, CISM Certified Professionals will be preferred
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$140k - $150k Annual
$150k - $170k Annual
$125k - $140k Annual