2-3 PeopleSoft Support consultants - REMOTE - initial til 31DEC - UN-agency-client - EN-speaking
Posted on Sep 15, 2021 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for 2-3x "PeopleSoft SUPPORT consultants" either (a) HCM Functional or (b) Technical" to start ASAP an initial contract til 31 DEC 2021 (extensions possible) for an international Org' -client in ROME, where 100% REMOTE work is possible. Possibility of extension based on performance and budget availability. English speaking environment. Our client is an international organisation in Rome and a great reference in any CV!
100% Off-site/Off-shore. A competitive rate will increase chances to be selected.
PeopleSoft (HCM and FIN) is a fundamental component of the UN-client Application infrastructure and the current application version is 9.2 (PeopleTools 8.58) in both Financials and HCM.
UN-client has recently implemented the Recruitment module in Peoplesoft HCM to manage vacancy approvals, advertise vacancies internally and externally and receive CV (in the structure of the Personal History Form) from prospective consultants and interns.
The consultant will be required to provide specialized consultancy skills to address the technical needs of augmenting in the short term the UN-client PeopleSoft Support team - the vendor resources will work closely with the PeopleSoft support team and with the business owners.
The resources will fulfil one of two roles: PeopleSoft Technical support, PeopleSoft Functional HCM support
The consultant will provide the following:
- Analysis of technical and functional issues raised by business owners. This analysis must include understanding of the delivered functionality from Peoplesoft and any UN-client customizations as well as business use by UN-client.
- Functional and technical solutions to issues raised by business owners.
- Resolution of issues raised by the business owners, whether issues in Production or issues identified in testing proposed solutions.
- Design, development and implementation of solution for Change Request in the HCM Recruitment module
- Queries and reporting on HCM including Recruitment, Performance management and Workforce
- Support for user adoption of new modules in HCM including Recruitment.
- University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related discipline with at least five years of professional work experience in the implementation and support of PeopleSoft ERP Applications.
- Extensive demonstrable experience of working with PeopleSoft 9.2 with experience of implementing solutions and providing user support
- Experience of working in Matrix teams consisting of, but not limited to, technical and functional expertise as well as business owner's process expertise
- Any prior knowledge of UN-client processes and PeopleSoft configuration would be advantageous
Requirements for the Functional HCM Resource(s):
- Proven deep functional knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM, in particular the modules relevant to Talent Management - eRecruitment, Performance Management, Talent Profile, Workforce Planning and Career and Succession Planning
- Proven experience of troubleshooting and analysis on functional issues, liaising with technical resources as required, and providing solutions with a configuration/standard functionality first' approach to ensure robust and sustainable solutions
- At least 4 years' experience of implementing the modules relevant to Talent Management
- Strong awareness PeopleSoft HCM product roadmap, and ability to navigate knowledge bases, raise issues, provide feedback and integration solutions from Oracle
- Proven experience with PeopleSoft HCM Application Release 9.2 (implementation, support, upgrade), in particular with the new functionality enhancements introduced by the new release, including the Fluid Interface, Mobile technology and the technical features available with PeopleTools 8.56 - 8.58
- Experience of full project life cycle - from analysis, documentation of requirements, development, implementation, testing and roll out to Production under tight deadlines
- Strong experience with PeopleSoft reporting tools including SQR, Query, BI Publisher and Nvision
- Experience of providing PeopleSoft functional knowledge transfer
- Experience of providing user support
- Ability to propose solutions in a clear and understandable manner to non-technical users, to work with others to brain storm and develop practical and innovative solution
- Ability to communicate effectively with Management, subject matter experts and non-expert users
Requirements for the Technical Resource(s):
- Extensive demonstrable experience with PeopleSoft 9.2 FIN and/or HCM
- Extensive development experience with People Tools 8.5x
- Extensive demonstrable experience of troubleshooting, analysis and solution design
- Extensive experience of writing and customising PeopleCode including experience of Application Packages
- Extensive experience of Application Engine, SQR
- Good working knowledge of PeopleSoft Query
- Extensive experience with SQL preferably with Oracle databases
- Experience with integrating PeopleSoft with other products
AWARD & OTHERS
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described for off-site work.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.