Azure DevOps Core Integrator
Posted on Sep 15, 2021 by AARK TECH SOLUTIONS LTD
Remote Working: No (Due to current COVID situation, the client may ask for remote working from Switzerland itself).
Our client is urgently looking for an Azure DevOps Core Integrator to join their team based in Zurich, Switzerland.
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Azure DevOps expert with knowledge of the financial services industry and experience in deploying scalable enterprise-grade applications in a complex environment.
You'll be working in the Payments team of Group Technology as part of a talented software team that works on delivering mission-critical applications in an agile DevOps organization
Your main role will be deploying and integrating a complex core banking system on Azure as part of a major project which will form the foundation of the future modern technology stack.
You will have
- At least 5 years of working in a large organization or financial institution.
- A Broad range of Infrastructure knowledge and experience in Unix, Linux, Shell Scripting, Database, networking, virtual machines, storage and middle tier deployments with experience in a large-scale global organization on a cloud environment
- Azure DevOps or similar cloud vendor certification
- Deep knowledge and experience in Azure Kubernetes, AKS, network setup, containerization, cluster setup and high availability configurations.
- Akka cluster knowledge setup and configuration
- Site reliability engineering knowledge experience on Azure.
- Experience in deploying applications on Azure via GitLab, Terraform, Ansible, helm, tiller, infrastructure as code in a CI/CD DevOps environment.
- Knowledge and experience in Azure services such as Event Hub, Service Bus, Log Analytics, Azure Application Gateway and Azure storage services.
- Database Postgres, Azure SQL, MongoDB knowledge and hands on skills in terms of deployment, maintenance and performance tuning preferably in a cloud environment.
- Messaging, streaming, Logging and Middleware knowledge active MQ, Kafka, Splunk, Prometheus, Grafana, Jboss Wildfly, Tomcat, Apache Atlas and Spark
- Deep understanding and experience in application security setup such as Azure Active Directory, Hashicorp Vault with experience in certificate management, encryption and keystore management.
- Expert in software engineering with a strong focus on devops, operational stability, security and application resilience.
- an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills.
- a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude.
- known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven hands-on Software Development and architecture experience.
- Proven working experience in an agile environment
- Understanding of dev ops tools and engineering practices
- Hands on experience in deploying a large scale complex application onto a cloud environment
- Experience with test-driven development and test automation frameworks
- Experience in an automation projects with a clear contribution and deliverable
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.