GDPR Program Co-Ordinator
Posted on Sep 15, 2021 by Elevate Direct
GDPR Program Coordinator - Cork, Ireland
Exciting new role, for a GDPR Program Coordinator who will lead the GDPR program. The ideal candidate will have strong security and GDPR knowledge.
- Implementation of information security risk management processes across the business
- Leading the GDPR program and ensure objectives/targets are achieved
- Provide visibility at appropriate level across CISO, security and regulatory risks.
- Managing stakeholders across multiple levels
- Previous experience managing and supporting programs/projects across an organisation.
- Strong experience dealing with various stakeholders
- CISSP, CISA, CISM Certifications
- Strong understanding of GDPR and other IT Management regulations
- Applicants must be based in Ireland with full right to work on application