Senior Data Modeler
Posted on Sep 15, 2021 by MRP Technology Ltd
Not Specified, Spain
Senior Data modeler
Remote - anywhere in Europe
- Understand and translate the business needs into data models supporting long-term solution
- Analyze data-related system integration challenges and propose appropriate solutions
- Implement business requirements through data strategies and designs across all data platforms (data lake, databases, etc.) and data tools (reporting, visualization, and analytics).
- Work with Business and solution teams to implement data strategies, build data flows and develop data models.
- Audit project level data model quality deliverables to ensure that practices and standards are met
- 5+ years of hands-on relational, dimensional modeling, and analytic experience.
- 3+ years of design and development in terms of ETL specifications for data integration development
- Strong SQL skills, data warehouse and data lake platforms.
- Knowledge of metadata management, data modeling, and related tools (Idera, ER Studio, etc.) required.
- Desirable experience working with Azure Platform, Databricks, Python & Spark.