Project Manager Master Data Management
Posted on Sep 15, 2021 by Aerotek
Our client, one of the top Pharmaceutical companies based in the Zug area, is looking for a Project Manager with experience in Master Data Management projects to join their team.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to become part of the EMEA Customer MDM Program and will be working with and in the Commercial Data Strategy & Execution team. This is a team of professionals that are passionate about smart data management solutions that support the business processes throughout the
This is a temporary position and will be for a duration of 3 months, with the possibility of an extension of an additional 2 months. The desired start date is 4th October.
- Defining and driving all project activities to achieve timely milestone completion by project plan;
- Driving process changes, change management, ways of working & interfaces with businesses;
- Aligning relevant stakeholders around accomplishing the result, based on the learnings of the performed PoC;
- Supporting of the design, build and delivery process changes, ensuring a modern style implementation;
- Maintaining commitment to environmental and quality and regulatory regulations;
- Manage the data migration and decommissioning plan for application which are being substituted by the new MDM applications.
- Bachelor's or MSC's Degree;
- 10+ years of work experience of which at least 3 - 5 years in a software business;
- Knowledge of and experience in Master Data Management projects;
- Being able to think in new ways and solutions to create a future ready MDM capability;
- Familiar with data migration processes;
- Experience with implementing Reltio as an MDM Application;
- Familiar with Commercial Data Structures like Customer, Product etc;
- Project Management experience working in an Agile environment would be advantageous (such as understanding of
- sprint planning, product backlog prioritisation);
- Fluent in English.
Job Title: Project Manager Master Data Management
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Rate/Salary: 1000.00 CHF Hourly
Job Type: Contract
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.