Architecture Senior Technical Lead - Data Focus
Posted on Sep 15, 2021 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious fortune 500 company is on the search for an Architecture Senior Technical Lead - Data Focus. This position to focus providing solutions that align with data strategy infrastructure. This tech lead needs to have 3+ years of experience working with AWS Cloud experience working with AWS services EC2, S3, EKS, RDS, Mongo, EMR, Lambda, Snowflake, Okera, Collibra, SNS, SQS. They also need to have 10 years of hands-on experience in solution, data, architecture applied to multiple large-scale enterprise systems.
- Enabling solutions to enable critical business capability through innovation and latest cloud technologies to solving unique challenges
- Technical consultation to clients and IT management to on technologies, architecture solution options with tradeoffs, alignment with standards and roadmaps
- Present and communicate the architecture solutions, architecture patterns to technical and non-technical partners, and demonstrate how they will enable business needs
- Ensure architecture aligns with business objectives, roadmaps as well as to the company's architecture principles and standards
- Define architecture patterns, architecture project deliverables, including data patterns, architecture decisions, rationale for those decisions and architecture solution.
- Define and compare solution to determine the optimal solutions for business needs.
- Provide leadership and guidance in the following:
- Advises business owners, and IT groups regarding the company architecture and data guidelines
- Drives application architectural decisions for the systems under development
- Leads application integration and design discussions among multiple applications groups
- Influences key decisions for the technology & infrastructure architecture. Advises the system and infrastructure configuration from application performance, scalability, and capacity perspective.
- Provides guidance to business counterparts, customers, and top management on requirements pertinent to the data and technical capability
- Seasoned professional with ability to make architecture and design decisions and tradeoffs for solution architecture that looks across the applications landscape and adheres to enterprise standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field required
- 3 years of AWS Cloud experience working with AWS services EC2, S3, EKS, RDS, Mongo, EMR, Lambda, Snowflake, Okera, Collibra, SNS, SQS
- 3+ years of large-scale digital transformation & AWS Cloud migration hands on experience with multiple technology areas like API, Microservices, Event Streaming, Logging & Monitoring, Databases (SQL, NOSQL), Containers, Serverless Frameworks, AI & ML etc.), API Platform (Apigee), Kafka, AMQ
- 10-15 years of broad technology experience and knowledge across multiple disciplines such as application development, database SQL/NoSQL, infrastructure platform, security products, ETL products, rule engines, and Business Intelligence (BI) tools
- 10 years of hands-on experience in solution, data, architecture applied to multiple large-scale enterprise systems.
- 5 years' extensive knowledge and experience in the Data technologies for Data Analytics, Data Warehouse, Data Mart, BI, Big Data (Hadoop, HBase, Hive), Databases SQL/NoSQL (DB2, Oracle, Sybase, Mongo, Postgres, MySQL), ETL (Informatica, Talend, Sqoop), CDC(Attunity),Store procedures, REST API, Integration/EAI technologies like Informatica, BI tools (MicroStrategy/Tableau), Snowflake
- 10 years' experience with Technologies including Web Service API, Integration/EAI technologies like Informatica, XML, JSON, JDBC, SQL, Java, Python, R,
- Knowledge of enterprise data models, information classification, meta-data models, taxonomies and ontologies
- Hands on experience with the latest cloud-based AWS technology and familiarity with the latest industry trends and technology for enterprise data needs
- Data and Architectural leadership with knowledge of both Legacy and modern cloud-based data technologies and applications